Saturday, August 15, 2009

Running!

It's that time again ... training season. :) I'm so excited. Jenny and I are volunteering again for the Galloway Training program as Pace Group Leaders for the Palm Beach Half Marathon. We have a pretty big group right now, I think 13 people. Today we're doing 6 miles ... and for most of them, it's the most they've ever done. I really enjoy watching them progress and do things they didn't think they could. I've been up since 4:20am, I need to leave shortly to pick Jenny up and get to Fleet Feet by 5:45 to start running at 6:00 .... it sure is early.

We have a busy day ahead of us ... when I get back from my run, we're going to Alex's open house at his daycare so we can meet his new teachers. He's moving up to the toddler class. It'll be interesting. No more cribs to sleep in, no more tables to hold them ... it's on to mats on the floor for nap time and a small table with chairs. I think they potty train them in this class too. Alex has started telling us when he goes in his diaper, so it's time I guess. I thought you didn't potty train till 3? Shrug. We're learning as we go.

Gotta run .. yes, I know I need to post pics of Puerto Rico .... hopefully this weekend I'll find some time. My brother-in-law, Aldo, is on his way here from Texas to stay with us for a bit, so lots to do before he gets here. Joy joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment