Saturday, November 21, 2009

Afternoon Delight

I had a drs appointment on Tuesday, so I left work early and got home before it was dark. I usually get home after 6:30, and with the time change, it's pitch black outside, which is NOT good for outside time with Alex. All of the bugs are out.
Here's pictures of our 20 minutes outside before the mosquitos started biting ... daddy was inside making dinner, so I took all of these ... including the ones with me in them. :) We had a blast. Enjoy!

His own camp chair!
He loves the playset we found on Craigslist.
What a great find!
It's over 12 years old and in great shape!
Except for the yellow piece he's standing on ...

The previous owner made it,

but Santiago needed to sand and paint it
... so he added a few extras ...

Awwww

Rolling around in the grass ... FUN!
This one is begging for an explaination ...
Uncle Robby is into Karate,
while his wife was in Puerto Rico visting her mom,
he came over to dinner ... and taught Alex how to
KICK
"Hands up and kick!"
and this is what it looks like ...
Alex is even saying "Eeeyah!"
He loves his Uncle Robby!


I'm lying in the grass,
Alex is standing on my chest,
giggling away!
Tickle tickle tickle

Our "patio"?

There is always time to stop and smell the flowers.

RUNNING!


We really had a great time ...
wish we had more of these times together ...
I'll have to work harder at making it happen more often.

1 comment: