Saturday, October 25, 2008

Emergency Contact for your FL Driver's License

I got this on one of my mommy e-groups and thought I'd share. I already did it for hubby & I.

You can now go online and enter two (2) emergency contacts on your Florida Driver's License (electronically) which can only be retrieved by a police officer. Each emergency contact has 3 contact numbers, home, cell and work.

This came about as a result of one woman's teenage daughter being killed in a car accident and taking over 5 hours to locate the mother to inform her. This way, if you are in an accident, the police can run your driver's license and have your emergency info ASAP.

This is through the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle website: https://www6. hsmv.state. fl.us/dlcheck/findcustomer

It's legit ... it's a good safety net, just in case. Feel free to copy/share with family and friends in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment