Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures!

Yes, I know I've been missing ... sorry! I'm sure you're all dying to hear about my 9 mile run :) I'll try to do better about posting.

Here's some long awaited pictures ... you can click on any picture to see it larger. They're a bit out of order.


9/5/08 - Alex fresh out of bed on our new couch.


9/18/08 - Look, you can see my bottom teeth ... eating prunes and happy!


9/24/08 - Daddy and Alex walking towards the swings.

9/24/08 - Our first trip to the playground, Alex had a great time swinging. It's hard to do a 'self' family picture!


9/24/08 - Alex giving daddy kisses at the park.


9/2/08 - My lame attempt at being creative while taking pictures of Alex. He was playing with his toys and could care less that I was taking pictures. See his full lil belly? He just ate dinner. Such perfect little toes. :)

8/24/08 - Grandpa & Alex in the rocker our family friend, Mikey & his sister gave us, it's their family heirloom. We love it.

8/29/08 - Alex showing he's a big boy and can hold on to the side by himself - or so he thought! He loves being in the water and splashing about.

9/3/08 - Jenny bought this backpack at our local Goodwill, what a find! Alex was comfy in it, she can't wait to take him on a hike! He loves the outdoors too, so she can teach him all about it.


8/30/08 - Such a happy lil boy, look at my first tooth!
9/17/08 - Yes, he's normal, he cries. And throws fits now, too. But he's usually smiling like in most of the pictures!
Will try to update soon ... 11 miles on Saturday! Go ME! Then 6.2 on Sunday. Yes, I'm crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of you and how it's been a while since you've blogged. I was looking forward to pictures, too.

    Sooo darn tootin' cute! I love the family pictures and the picture of Alex kissing Daddy. Very sweet, Christy!

    ReplyDelete