Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alex is getting busy!

This video is from Sunday of Alex 'crawling'. This is the closest he is coming to crawling at the moment. He'd much rather be in his walker running through the house. It's so funny, he runs then lifts his feet up and rolls the rest of the way.

Today I put Alex in his crib to play, which is rare, because we're usually in the living room or our bedroom playing. But I needed to get online for a few minutes and daddy was sleeping. So I put him in his crib, sitting up, with some toys ... a few minutes later I heard the crib moving, I turned around, and to my utter surprise, Alex was standing up just smiling at me! I was like, OMG. My first thought was, ok, time to lower his mattress since it's still on the highest position. I put him back down in a sitting position and watched him ... pretty easily he pulled on the bumper, then on the rail and pulled himself up. I was amazed. I grabbed the camera and he did it a few more times ... and yes, I woke daddy up to watch too!

Ok, enough posts for today ... glad I got them up though. We have a lot of family that isn't local that is enjoying the pictures and hopefully now videos of Alex.

2 comments: