Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rain Rain Rain

Tropical Storm Fay is in the process of drenching our area with lots and lots of rain. I won't complain. :) We're all home together, which with Santiago's schedule, isn't the most common occurance in our home.

Area schools closed, which means Alex's daycare closed. I'm very grateful that our office closed as well. The county is still open, which means Santiago was expected in to work, but he used a vacation day to stay home. I feel more comfy having him home with us, plus all over the news they are saying to stay inside, don't drive. I understand some people feel like this is just a thunderstorm, but you never know what could happen, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I just made blueberry muffins, don't cheer me yet, they're Jiffy, but hubby is still thrilled, and now the house smells yummy. I've been working on cleaning off our computer desk, it's a mess. I'm backing up our hard drive, I try to do it once a month. We have so many pictures, I would hate to lose them. I also need to update the pics on my thumb drive we keep in our safetly deposit box. And I'm going to try to upload a video of Alex today ... see, lots to do on my "day off" and I'm sure there's much more to do, there always is!

Daddy is feeding Alex his bottle ... so let me working on my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment