Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rain Pics

I wasn't as productive as I thought I'd be today ... sigh.

Here's some pics of how Tropical Storm Fay affected our neighborhood.


The community pool, right outside of our front door ... it hasn't overflowed during this storm, which is surprising.





Parking lot outside of our building ... everyone else moved their vehicles to higher ground.


Our pond ... it's usually way lower than the fence.



Our roads drain to the pond ... which is why they're flooded. Santiago's car is safe!



Santiago & Alex during the storm ... Alex was happy to be out of the house for a few minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Good pictures. Our community pool did overflow.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Fay would leave as well and I did not take photos...darnit! Nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete